Search This Blog

My Autumn Weather

Saturday 4 July 2009

American Pillar on the Fourth of July

I have a few roses bred by American's rose breeder but American Pillar is one that is doing really well in my alpine cool garden climate.
As you can see, on a cool grey summer day, the colour really stand out!

To my rose gardening friends in the US; Cyndy, Nanine and her yellow truck, Paul from Ashdown Roses: my warm thoughts are with you.

To my dear precious followers of this blog; without you all, this blog is nothing but lonesome rambling.

To the tech. support experts; Chuck, Bonnie, and everyone from there including Collette who lend me their guiding hand, put up with my whining and helped me through difficult times coping with the trial and tribulation of maintaining this blog, for without you all I probably would have quit blogging few months ago.

This blog still exist because of all your persistence in your support and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Fourth of July to all of you my dear friends in the USA and God bless.

2 comments:

Ching Ya said...

Hi Rae,
Just drop by and see how're you doing. Hope things are well with you. Take good care and keep the pictures coming. ^^

rae said...

Hi Ching Ya,
Thank you. If you didn't see your name being mentioned, that's because I will make another post dedicated to you on your Independence day, 31st August right? We will see what is blooming on that day.

You take care tooo...

Post a Comment