Search This Blog

My Autumn Weather

Sunday 8 March 2009

The truth will always rise to the surface

How would you feel when you’re just getting into the swing of it, putting every available minutes you can find from your hectic lifestyle, working and polishing your articles, researched and enriched your writings with informative engaging details in your effort to build up your blog, then suddenly you found out that some scumbags had taken your published thoughts, word by word, including your name and used it in their scamming activities?

How would you react to such a situation?

On my part, I was flabbergasted, felt victimized, exploited and my rights violated. They stole my work, my enthusiasm and almost killed my interest to keep this blog alive. The worst part is the mess they created which took days and possibly weeks to come, filling up more forms after forms for the authorities to conduct the investigation. Even though a case such as this is so common and happened to a lot of people, I can't help it but also felt as if it is a personal attack.

Just imagine how many articles I could have published from all the minutes and hours they stole from me. Those scumbags can really take away a lot of your time with the mess they created.


Is there a fair justice in such a case like this?

….being an optimist, I really hope so.

The hands of time is so foolproof efficient, just like the nature's clock. The crocus is nature's clock and they never fail to rise up to the surface.

When its time for them to announce the Spring, they appear from under the grounds, even when the climate conditions is unfavourable.

The truth will always rise to the surface. It is only a matter of time…..... Law of relativity ruled.

Time never lie.

3 comments:

Andy D said...

I hope they catch the people who did this to you. I see it as the same thing as stealing. You worked hard creating something and they took it.

Ching Ya said...

Rae, hand in there. Do what you can do, and leave the rest to the authority. Keep an eye on the scrappers, it won't be long when justice is served. Don't ever lose hope since none of it is your fault. You have us all backing you up as we all hate stealers.

rae said...

Thank you Andy, Ching Ya for your moral support.

I agree with you all. What they did is the same as stealing.

Post a Comment