Search This Blog

My Autumn Weather

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Signs of Spring

Most of the potatoes in the basket shrivelled and about to get thrown away onto the compost heap. Then I notice this one looking like a heart, sprouting with hopes. The signs are loud and clear; Spring is coming!! Time to wake up. Get ready for season change, new beginning.

Small signs like this boost my hopes for a better tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and more days after that. It is healthy to get all excited about all the things craved and desired in an optimistic mood.

Setting goals is just one of the ways to stay on track, to remain cheerful at a time when everything around is balmy and snowy.

Positive thinking is the way to go!

Cape of Good Hope; added to my list of "Places I must visit before I kick-the-bucket !"

4 comments:

Ching Ya said...

Oh dear, it really does. ^^ Amazing how nature works. Don't forget to look around today, and enjoy the little flowers, and green green grass in a breezy morning.

Anymore roses coming along the way? I bet there are.

rae said...

Nature is amazing isn't it? Small little things we sometimes overlooked, but if we listen carefully, they are screaming loud and clear, "spring is coming!!"

You will love the roses when they finally arrive...another few more weeks :((

Shania said...

You got some nice pics.

rae said...

Thank you Shania.
I went to visit you but couldn't find your comment box.

Post a Comment