Search This Blog

My Autumn Weather

Saturday 7 February 2009

Picking up where I started












I created this blog in January 2008 as part of my then new year's resolution. One year later, another new year celebration arrived and we welcomed the 2009 at our beloved friends Miriam and Philippe.

We brought them little gifts including amarylis bulb in a small pretty pot with just few bits green poking out.

Few weeks later, I received an email from them "It was growing & growing but only yesterday morning did it open up to the full (& remained). There is an advantage to have a plant rather than a flower but it put a lot of pressure on our shoulders to make it grow so nicely …. !
It was a lovely sign from you as we came down for our breakfast yesterday."

That mail sure made my grey winter day a smiley one. I certainly know that feeling waking up to see something blooming. I hope you both enjoyed "something alive" indoor in the depth of winter (while it last )




It is now February 2009, time sure move fast when you have thousands of things to work on....and this year I am determine to pick up momentum with the blog and move forward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment