Search This Blog

My Autumn Weather

Sunday 19 April 2009

To be or not to be, that is the question....


I have so much gardening articles to share with my friends but at the moment I am feeling so de-motivated to post them because someone out there is continuously using my blog along with my name to advertise his websites, making me appear as if I am selling something.


I can assure you, I am not yet into enterprising.


Let's make one thing clear. Roses are rae is a combination of my mother's name and my name, so Mister opportunist website pay per click out there, you are victimizing and harassing more than one person here.


Why do you think the font on this blog is that big Mister? That's because my mum's eyes needs to see them big and clear without having to put on her magnifying glass all the time.

Do you have a mother Mister? Would you sit back and watch your mother being disturbed, tormented or harassed from unreasonable fears by unknown people someone like you? What exactly will you do to calm down your mother's nerves and maintain her sanity?


Justice could be served much easier had you remain transparent. It would have been sweet, but you chose to make a living in a coward and anonymous way.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Your deeds carries repercussions to your own actions. When you slammed your palm onto the water, the splash will hit you first before it hit other objects.

When you put your hands into a bed of roses, you ought to be aware that there are vicious thorns waiting to enter your skin, no matter how thick your skin is.

By continuously doing what you are doing right now, putting your hands into the bed of roses, you are playing with more than 400 bushes of rose thorns and you are inviting more difficulties into your own life which is already in a struggling shape.

I know you are struggling because all the websites you're linking me to are totally unrelated, and that clearly shows how hard-up your are in your effort trying to lure people to visit your websites to increase you earnings.

Dishonest earnings are more likely to harm than nourish you soul Mister. That's One thing all of us knew too well. You need blessing from others to prosper, and if you find that prosperity is a long way distance from you, that is because you need to open up your other eyes. If you want to climb the mountain, you can't do it with your back against the steep side.

Besides, I can assure you, none of the gardening people I knew, work in their gardens wearing crazy costumes, lingerie or wooden doors you're trying to sell... eh ??

GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD: The more you trouble and distress people, the more you are manifesting troubles and distress in your very own life. You take the ball from the ground, you throw it on the wall. You think people's eyes will follow the ball to the wall, where you would like to highlight and take people's attention to, but in reality; peoples' eyes are watching the ball which you threw that bounces back and hitting you on your own head.

Have you ever thought that you are a victim to your guru who is using you as guinea pig to test the reaction of the programme he's creating?

Well, I can tell you he's not taking the damages! You had picked up the ball yourself and you had created that bump on your head by yourself. I'm not playing this game. You're on your own.

Message to my gardening friends; The mess this guy created is taking away a lot of my time, leaving very little left for my effort to compose intelligible lines and resizing pictures to share with you. Most of the time I am too tired and losing interest to update the blog, partly also because I know whatever effort I put in, Mister whoever that is, will continue taking advantage of this blog and making new web links from my updated posts and making me look like a scammer.

For most of you dear friends who knew me well enough from the forum days, would understand how important my mother is to me. She is the beacon of my life and I owe her a lot of things (even if that means putting this blog to sleep)

For those reasons, I'm not going to feed this person who is unrestrained by convention of morality. He offended my mother and he offended me. Too bad, he has to toil just like the rest of us and start his own garden to link it to his other websites selling pervert things through his own perversity. I refuse to be part of his scams.

I don't know what is the fate of this blog. To be or not to be, that is the question.

Life is not a bed of roses: The truth will always rise to the surface

No comments:

Post a Comment